Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Artist Painting


Photo: Johan Spanner for The New York Times

With Fixtures of War as Their Canvas, Muralists Add Beauty to ...
Aug 11, 2007 ... With Fixtures of War as Their Canvas, Muralists Add Beauty to Baghdad. An artist painting a blast wall on Abu Nawas Street in Baghdad, part of a city program to come to terms with the slabs of concrete that have sprouted across the city.


 

[Picture: Miniature painting of a portrait artist with easel]  

[Picture: Miniature painting of a scribe writing at a desk] 

Artist Painting a Portrait of a Musician 

 

Christian Paintings,paintings of christian,paintings of christian christ, paintings,christian artist,Christian paintings,Christian Paintings, christian artist, Christian Art, paintings of christian paintings of the savior, Christian Paintings, original oil paintings by Spencer Williams.
This is an oil on canvas, in and of itself the surface is different for me because there is a texture that masonite doesn't have. Usually I'm distrustful of people whose adjectives tend toward the extreme, i.e., ... biggest, wildest, hardest, fastest, the most this or most that, but I have to say this painting was at least in it's execution one of the most difficult in recent memory. But now the composition is simple, if not even static. I'm just saying that my experience in painting a portrait of Jesus without a model wasn't easy. If you think I was successful then to God be the glory cause I tried to mess it up. In the end I am happy with it and want to do more like it, Lord help me.
  
 
 
Artist painting a self portrait by tomas del amo - Stock Photo 

No comments:

Post a Comment